Testing New Camera

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Haven't got it all figured out yet, but I'm getting there.

If you listen good you can here me breathing real hard. Those idiot owers was arguing for a couple hours and was gonna call the race off. So I was just waiting all day long. Then they fired up the minibikes and left to the starting line, so I had to run all the way down there in the last few seconds. I basically almost miss them.

YouTube - Dee Up VS Wolf

Well it's about time! We all missed your vids. :thumbsup:

Where was the finish line did the guy on the right catch up and win? Close ups of the bikes before and after would be cool too.

when can I get a nick name like Dee-up. :laugh:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
They all have a crazy nick name, I have one. It's called the Encyclopedia

Yeah the one on the right won the race, I'm gonna post pictures of all the minibikes involved. That's the way I want to do it now.

The flaggers minibike

The minibike on the left (Wolf's)

The minibike on the right (Dee-Up) old picture

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nice long run and a good video but where is the trophy girls ? I would bet that money was spent on parts instead. Were they on pump gas ? or what ?
Steve :scooter:
The trophy stuff doesn't start until the summer time. When the summer comes around here it get's insane. That was just a money race.

They were both running on methanol.

I also posted a old picture of Dee-Up's minibike. I have to get a new picture ther next time I see it.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Well we race ever weekend, saturday and sunday.
But there is a lot of building going on for the summer time, so that's why I getting things together for you guys.

I saw racing vids of these guys on youtube when I did a search once. 83MPH?!?!??! I am doing half of that and feel it is enough.I would not want to see one of them wipe at that speed. Is there a shop that sells them all their parts?

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
There are local shops that build minibike frames. Then they are modified after that, maybe a steering damper, chain tensioner, live axle, chain guide, or just extra brace work.

The motors are all custom built, and all of them are just a little different from each other.

Yes there have been a few spills over the years of racing, but nothing real bad.