Thankyou

I would like to thank each and every person who participated in the 2013 build off, whether or not you finished your build, thank you. This provides some great entertainment for everyone on OldMiniBikes. I would also like to thank everybody who is voting and is going to vote, it turns out you may have the toughest job of all this year with all the talented builders out there and the incredible bikes and more than 2 wheeled machines they built. A big thank you goes out to those that built trophies for the winners of each class, it wasn`t a necessary task, but it just ads to the build off and will look great on somebodies work bench as a reminder of the fun on OldMiniBikes. Last but no least, and probably the most important person to thank would be Hent. If it wasn`t for him we all wouldn`t be here together participating in a build off. Thank you all so much for allowing me to contribute to the site and take care of the build off, I learned a lot, and thanks for being patient with me while I did. :thumbsup:

Bruceo

Well, I joined too late to participate in this years build off. but by the looks of the entries i wouldn't of stood a chance anyway.you guys put a lot into these things and i want to congratulate everyone who took the time and effort to do so. lots of nice bikes and its got to be hard to be a judge.if you weren't a winner this year its just because the competition was so great.

Thank you Clay, I know this was a lot of work. If anyone who participated reads this, please understand that I am blown away by your skills, sticking with an idea, and sharing the successes and the challenges with everyone. I wish there were more than one vote allowed.

scootercat

Thank You Clayon,and Hent....O M B Rules!:thumbsup:....Lets all give them,& everyone that has the "MiniBike" in them a Great BIG Cheer!..:clap:..VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!....May the Beat-Roll-On!:wink:....Scootercat....

buckeye

Thank you Clayton!!!! Hent, what can I say. If it wasn't for OldMiniBikes,Iwould have jumped off the roof by now.

Thanks Clayton for all the hard work putting this together, great job with the 2013 build off.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Clay and OldMiniBikes forum for opening up a new hobby for me. I learned a lot from all of you and really got to know myself and abilities I didn't know I had. I will definitely be around here next year if this continues.

as a new-b i'd like to thank everyone involved in getting this event in order, & a "special" shout out to all the builders, young, old, man or woman. reach around & give yourselves a big pat on the back for me. and thanks OldMiniBikes for allowing me to watch & learn from some truly talented people. the ride was awesome:thumbsup::drinkup::bowdown:

jeep4me

Thanks Clayton! Without someone continually monitoring this type of project thread (or should I say threads) we would never be able to have it.

Keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and a great big thanks to Andrew, Vicky and everyone else at OldMiniBikes for keeping this site going.:biggrin: