The collection so far. I am addicted... (lots of pics)

I have been bitten by the minibike bug in a bad way. It all started with a haggard $100 snowblower powered deathtrap and has been all downhill from there

I fell in love with this piece of crap and had spent a lot of time beating the hell out of it. It had a habit of lifting to front wheel so the logical solution was to add a wheelie bar

I neglected to take care of the original motor and after all the abuse i eventually broke it

I had finally had to spend some money on the bike so I went to Harbor Freight and got the predator motor and some paint. While I was at it I swapped on some forks from a pocket bike

At this point I decided I needed another bike and I was able to score this beast locally for a couple hundred.

The dinky little motor came out the first day and in no time I had it looking and running a lot better

I have a bad habit of looking on craigslist all the time and I have little self control when I stumble on a rare deal. Tha'ts how this happened

Tote Gote! It is rough but she has potential. A week after finding that I stumbled upon this one and had to have it

The mini gote is probably my favorite bike. Super comfortable and a solid performer with the unique clutch setup. It was only a few more days before I found another bike I couldn't pass up.

this one came with a tiny motor so I had no choice but to swap it and make it scary fast. I have been a bad influence on my friends too. My buddy Phil got this little beast and has also fallen in love with minibikes

His bike was not quite obnoxious enough with just the straight pipe exhaust so he painted it neon green. On this night we rode all over Portland Maine under a full moon and it was an absolute blast. Jumping off curbs, blasting through parking lots and avoiding the cops everywhere we went!

My original bike that does wheelies was too sketchy to ride on my dirt road so I gave it to my friend Mike who swapped on a wider go kart rear tire and installed a smaller sprocket for faster wheelies.

I have been avoiding the temptation to buy anything minibike related but sometimes I cannot help myself. I was warned when I joined this forum that the minibike life is a slippery slope. I get a lot of crap from people about this hobby but the dollar to fun ratio cannot be beat! :scooter: I look forward to upgrading my fleet and sharing the progress with you guys!

Last edited:
Haha, like the story and photos, you should get a pic of all the bikes you have together. Btw is that your Supra?
I am planning a trip with the entire fleet to one of the islands around here, I will have them all together for that. The Supra belongs to my buddy Mike, it is around 600whp and scary as hell to ride in. He hopes to run 10's in the quarter mile and is very close to getting there.

I am planning a trip with the entire fleet to one of the islands around here, I will have them all together for that. The Supra belongs to my buddy Mike, it is around 600whp and scary as hell to ride in. He hopes to run 10's in the quarter mile and is very close to getting there.
Welcome to OldMiniBikes. I have several friends in Maine who own sail boats. We joke about your 2 weeks of Summer. :thumbsup:

I'm a fan of 2JZ motors. A local guy here in Havasu runs a 2JZ in a Spitzer rail on alcohol. Div 7 Comp. Eliminator.

He's pulling down 6.3 @ 216 MPH in the quarter. It's a neat car, runs two ECU's, 4 blow off valves, and what's interesting is that he is using the stock Toyota COP's.

Your friend may have heard of this guy.

2010 NHRA Winternationals Brian Fitzpatrick 6.22 226mph - YouTube

joshua. c.

so have you gone to any mini bike events yet? you wont be fully addicted untill you do. they bring the hoby to a hole new level of fun.

Yeah nice post it's so true.

I'm bitten in a bad way too. I called in sick to pick up that MC 45 last week. I told a friend that I called in sick to do it and was laughing a little cuz I wasn't really sick and he looked at me seriously and said, "No. You are sick"

Took a couple seconds... but I got it. I'm truly ill. This damn hobby is like a disease. It's like meth.