The D vs. Cali THE ON GOING EVENT!!

Ok cali sound off with PROOF.....

1.Who has the fastest small block? total rider/bike weight

2. Who has the fastest big block? total rider/bike weight

Dont turn this into a pi$$ing match, lets discuss this, and MAYBE u guys are faster and quicker, and we can put in some work over winter. we can always go test down south:thumbsup:

Ok cali sound off with PROOF.....

1.Who has the fastest small block? total rider/bike weight

2. Who has the fastest big block? total rider/bike weight

Dont turn this into a pi$$ing match, lets discuss this, and MAYBE u guys are faster and quicker, and we can put in some work over winter. we can always go test down south:thumbsup:
Last years WFM winner was nesto. Mdb built 3inch . Nesto was 235 then. He beat everyone at his weight and his bike raced in light weight challenges.
Big block is ihs bad news . Rino running a 2 disc.lol. jockey one is 130 pounds.. he beat birds 305 which is the track record holder.

hmmm did ya read goose:confused: proof..and then hopefully we can post up too:thumbsup: dude im not tryin to bust ur balls, btw the build looks good, too.
We don't really weigh the bikes. Most regular mini bikes that race are around 90 pounds give or take. Everyone here in cali should agree with my first post . It's been proved here in cali. These are proven winners.

We don't really weigh the bikes. Most regular mini bikes that race are around 90 pounds give or take. Everyone here in cali should agree with my first post . It's been proved here in cali. These are proven winners.
ok i get ya, 90# +rider=:confused::confused:

i want time slips with rider/weight combos, just ball park so "I" myself know what i need to do being a bigger dude...

What about the owner builder rider class??:shrug: There will always be a disadvantage going against a lite weight jockey who is team sponsored.. JM2C...

Last edited:
ok i get ya, 90# +rider=:confused::confused:

i want time slips with rider/weight combos, just ball park so "I" myself know what i need to do being a bigger dude...
See that's the thing people out here don't advertise the weight of their bikes. All I could say is jockey weight really cus they actually get on scales before big races.

Last years WFM winner was nesto. Mdb built 3inch . Nesto was 235 then. He beat everyone at his weight and his bike raced in light weight challenges.
Big block is ihs bad news . Rino running a 2 disc.lol. jockey one is 130 pounds.. he beat birds 305 which is the track record holder.
In the big D we have alot of crack houses ,can hit a couple of them this winter,guaranteed to weigh 100 pounds,I can hop on Kim mini bike and I should be able to go mid to high 7:eek:

What happened to building a bike and driving it yourself?....theres no jockeys in Detroit. Even the fat guys race their own bikes here.:laugh: I was just curious cause thats half the fun of it.

See that's the thing people out here don't advertise the weight of their bikes. All I could say is jockey weight really cus they actually get on scales before big races.
quit playin dodge the ????goose:censure: you said most bikes wegh 90lbs, so, add the rider weght, and get a guesstimate on total. NOW taking that, SHOW SOME SLIPSSSSS!!!!!! that WILL BE PROOF, if we have the same weight combos wether or not ur faster, like cali says, if you dont have proof, it didnt happen, now what?

What happened to building a bike and driving it yourself?....theres no jockeys in Detroit. Even the fat guys race their own bikes here.:laugh: I was just curious cause thats half the fun of it.
The first thing when some one loses,they go find some one half there size and then want to race again.:eek:ut:

right cheezy, and our race bikes have alky, not gas, save that $hit for the lawn mowers......

that why Im going to put back the the tork converter,so I can get a hole shot on these light ass people,but need some wheelie bars.If I lose Im not going to put someone lighter,it takes the fun out of the sport,you just have to think of a new combo or bigger motor
dude when ya ready, i can do the bars, i have a db to use for mock up