The D vs. Cali THE ON GOING EVENT!!

11.4 at 59. 274 total package.
11.8 at 66 . My bike was jetted wrong for that track and I had no jets .. My shit has since turned more rpm and I have a new clutch.
I'll break in the 10s next time.
OMG... ya gonna give L.A a black eye with those numbers. Do a search on the cat-in-the-hat. stock/bore/ stroke 190# @ 5280ft, yes that equals mile high. Do you know what altitude has to do with it? Son you keep talking chit, ya gonna get spanked, and then i'll pull ya card..:devil2: Remember be cool stay in school?

Last edited:
Thats a lame example, no one would let someone tap their supermodel wife...:eek:ut:

But for some the fun is in the building, i have a jockey..!

Guess Rick Hendrick uses jockeys too huh ?

Not to mention almost all team owners, with the exception of John Force....

Sooo Your point again was what ?
Also bad example..most owners were drivers before. So whats your point?

OMG... ya gonna give L.A a black eye with those numbers. Do a search on the cat-in-the-hat. stock/bore/ stroke 190# @ 5280ft, yes that equals mile high. Do you know what altitude has to do with it? Son you keep talking chit, ya gonna get spanked, and then i'll pull ya card..:devil2: Remember be cool stay in school?
Go edit some more lame ass videos. You ain't done shit. Post times pussycat.

Go edit some more lame ass videos. You ain't done shit. Post times pussycat.
gonna have to burst ya bubble one more time. I thank you in advance for understanding. goosey, you can post track #s all day long. but do ya know what the #s mean??????

it mean you made it across the finish line at that track.....bring yo punk azz up hea where there's no air... and ya won't make it three steps, ya two stepper. :surrender:

Hey..you guys talk the smack..I was just wondering why not ride your own. Nobody rides my stuff and I am every bit of 200lbs. Just seems like crap to me. Just sayin....
You dont see me talking no crap to the D, i got friends there, the crap talkers have there name next to their posts.....Continue to read.....:wink:

gonna have to burst ya bubble one more time. I thank you in advance for understanding. goosey, you can post track #s all day long. but do ya know what the #s mean??????

it mean you made it across the finish line at that track.....bring yo punk azz up hea where there's no air... and ya won't make it three steps, ya two stepper. :surrender:
You idiot . The track I had the slip from had shit air . I didn't have jets to correct my problem . Here on ana it runs great. Haven't been to the track since. You get it now . Now post times pussy or shit up.

:blink:........:lol: Go Ola Go Ola......:laugh:

You idiot . The track I had the slip from had shit air . I didn't have jets to correct my problem . Here on ana it runs great. Haven't been to the track since. You get it now . Now post times pussy or shit up.
excuses, excuses. i understand...ya still don't get it. see below...

11.4 at 59. 274 total package.
11.8 at 66 . My bike was jetted wrong for that track and I had no jets .. My shit has since turned more rpm and I have a new clutch.
I'll break in the 10s next time.

My bad..but I dont think I ever mentioned you being one. You kinda picked me out and responded. All is well here.:wink:
Nah you didnt, you was just saying cali in general, i work with yall in the D, ask Wildman and Outlaw Fab....:thumbsup: We Good though....Im a west coast Detroiter foo....:laugh:

excuses, excuses. i understand...ya still don't get it. see below...

Ok tell me what happend between those two passes I posted. Let's see coyote.

Also bad example..most owners were drivers before. So whats your point?
I have always raced what i built, but an unfortunate accident left me with this....

Its held together with a 2in screw through the wrist, and a plate and 9 screws, double compound, So i used to be an owner driver also..!!!....but when your hand goes numb when you grip something...., i will build and watch....!

Besides Bean is my jockey and is 240lbs.....but i got a light guy that will only race IH cause IH use a 127lb guy.....!