The D vs. Cali THE ON GOING EVENT!!

Ok then..I was actually asking a serious question. I dont need to talk...I drive everything I build. Thats why I dont understand. I wouldnt marry a super model and then let someone else tap it cause they are better looking. Really why have jockeys?:shrug:

Ok then..I was actually asking a serious question. I dont need to talk...I drive everything I build. Thats why I dont understand. I wouldnt marry a super model and then let someone else tap it cause they are better looking. Really why have jockeys?:shrug:
I don't use jockeys . The only people who ride my bike is me and my bro (got to let lil bro ride). Solocali built my motor and it runs . My point being its a small motor that keeps up with big motors . We pride ourselves at this . Big motors are owned by fat guys most of the time . So if we win its beaten a bigger motor hence the hate. Once their racing spirit is broken here comes the jockeys. this is how it usually goes down. They say gas is slow then why am I keeping up with the big bore alky bikes. Weight that's why.

I didnt say you did...just seems alot of west coast people do. And I run gas on most my stuff anyways so I have the same thoughts. Makes sense now..like mentioned ealier about losing and then tossing the jockey on. :thumbsup:

I didnt say you did...just seems alot of west coast people do. And I run gas on most my stuff anyways so I have the same thoughts. Makes sense now..like mentioned ealier about losing and then tossing the jockey on. :thumbsup:
I run gas cus its practical for me . I'm not trying to make 2 passes and that's it. Yeah alky is more power but gas isn't to far off. It's just alky is more bs for me to be messing with. I am building a alky bike but my gas bike I could take on a long ass ride or race on it even take my son for a ride down the street. Can't do that on a big bore alky motor.

I run gas cus its practical for me . I'm not trying to make 2 passes and that's it. Yeah alky is more power but gas isn't to far off. It's just alky is more bs for me to be messing with. I am building a alky bike but my gas bike I could take on a long ass ride or race on it even take my son for a ride down the street. Can't do that on a big bore alky motor.
:thumbsup:

To answer the questions, we will need to see if we can get a time slip or two and post them. Actually I think some are posted on youtube. I will see who has the videos and u can see for urself. Barona was fun and Bird was the fastest that day with a 305 and HA on it. If I was to guess the package was around 220lbs or so and he went a 8 flat if I remember correctly. IH also has time slips, and I think his package was around the same weight, and I dont remember his ET. Next is Bako, and his package was around 375lbs and he went a 8.3??? I think was his best time. Alot has been learned since then and many changes have been made, but nobody has brought out there "big" bikes including us and Bako, so at this point it will be soon so stay tuned for more info.

alright bean, somebody read the thread, goose musta been smoked out, cuz he kept duckin and dodging like muhamad ali for god sakes:drinkup:
What was I ducking fool. I don't know how much everyones bikes weigh. I dont know how much each person weighs either . So don't attack Me cus nobodys giving you answers .

When I look at mini bike drags on Y-TUBE in Cal,now most of the races look to have 10 year old 75 pound jockeys,whats next ???NO DRIVER ,remote control .What people will do for a win:doah:

When I look at mini bike drags on Y-TUBE in Cal,now most of the races look to have 10 year old 75 pound jockeys,whats next ???NO DRIVER ,remote control .What people will do for a win:doah:
No ten year olds. The youngest I think was 14 . The top jockeys are around 130/140 . I ride my own bike at 170.

you posted a couple times with this and that, but NOT what i asked for, thats all, no attack, damn, u manstrating:devil2:

Goose has time slips. Why wont he post them and give his stats? Maybe cuz they are not up to par? LOL. See anybody can go 70 on the street..... just takes more road. LOL. But to do it in a set distance is the key! Time slip fool!

Goose has time slips. Why wont he post them and give his stats? Maybe cuz they are not up to par? LOL. See anybody can go 70 on the street..... just takes more road. LOL. But to do it in a set distance is the key! Time slip fool!

11.4 at 59. 274 total package.
11.8 at 66 . My bike was jetted wrong for that track and I had no jets .. My shit has since turned more rpm and I have a new clutch.
I'll break in the 10s next time.

fastest big block birds 305.
total weight was ~280lbs.

fastest small block was charles
i think 8.80
total weight guestimate 230.
Not a chance in hell birds package was 280, HA weighs in at 130lbs, birds bike does not weigh 150lbs....Shanes bike with a ton more stuff on it was 145lbs....

Birds bike is also only a 305 based engine, it is 380cc's

Charles package again not that heavy, Dom is 90lbs, hardly think charles bike is 135lbs.....

Thats a lame example, no one would let someone tap their supermodel wife...:eek:ut:

But for some the fun is in the building, i have a jockey..!

Guess Rick Hendrick uses jockeys too huh ?

Not to mention almost all team owners, with the exception of John Force....

Sooo Your point again was what ?

I don't use jockeys . The only people who ride my bike is me and my bro (got to let lil bro ride). Solocali built my motor and it runs . My point being its a small motor that keeps up with big motors . We pride ourselves at this . Big motors are owned by fat guys most of the time . So if we win its beaten a bigger motor hence the hate. Once their racing spirit is broken here comes the jockeys. this is how it usually goes down. They say gas is slow then why am I keeping up with the big bore alky bikes. Weight that's why.
Big Motas are owned by the people that can afford to build them....!

What big mota have you beat, without a weight advantage ?