THE GREAT MINI-BIKE CONSPIRACY BOOK

just frank

A book I wrote on Amazon.... Here is a link... Amazon.com: The Great Mini Bike Conspiracy eBook : Yost, Frank: Kindle Store
A true story about me and my friend on mini-bikes!
The madness started when two idiots thought it might be fun to ride around on mini-bikes. The only problem is the northern suburb where they are from have a strict NO mini-bike policy. Everyone from an angry old hag neighbor to the local police department work hard to stop it.
This also angers a busybody dog-walker and his handsome wife who goes before the city council and complained about these hooligans... Oddly it was aired on television.
Mr. Mayor gives the marching orders and that's when things get crazy-stupid. Why waste their time on us? A REAL TRUE STORY....

Last edited:

just frank

This is that very mini-bike I mentioned in my book... I have owned it since I bought it at a farm in the 1990's. For over twenty some years it was apart in the shed. DSCN1622.JPG To promote the book I put it back together again.

Last edited:

Thepaetsguy

You were basically the kid version of the youtuber briq50 back in the day. Instead of a minibike he’s In a gold wrapped Mercedes messing with nyc police.

just frank

No... We weren't messing with anyone... The common belief is we think a person who married into the family reported us to her cop relative and that's why we think the city overreacted the way they did. She is famous for that.

Last edited:
No... We weren't messing with anyone... The common belief is we think a person who married into the family reported us to her cop relative and that's why we think the city over redacted the way they did. She is famous for that.
And no one had a talk with this woman? She should have been made known the facts of family and rats….

just frank

If you talk to this woman about it, she would do it even MORE. No... I didn't put that part in the book.
I put most of the blame on this mean old woman neighbor who also called the cops on us as well. I always pictured her using a red phone like "The Batman television show."

If you talk to this woman about it, she would do it even MORE. No... I didn't put that part in the book.
I put most of the blame on this mean old woman neighbor who also called the cops on us as well. I always pictured her using a red phone like "The Batman television show."
Thanks for the information!

Strange but true... We had the entire town after us, we had to quit, we had no choice.
I still think the woman who married into our family reported us to the police no thanks to her cop uncle... We think it's an uncle, might be a cousin, a relative for sure. Yeah, go on Amazon check out the book! A strange but true story.

Pisses me off more than entertains….so many questions about why you let her rat? Why didn’t parents get involved? My dad would have put his foot in her ass….just insane from a family member!?!

It shows that you care, most don't... She is NOT normal... She is a habitual liar... The best thing to do is stay away from her...
Someday the truth will come out!

Someone just asked why did we quit? The answer was we had to quit... We had "The Evil neighbor next door, Park Patrol, Police department, Mr. Mayor, The city council and even on television"... At the time we were afraid they would send the National Guard after us... No joke we really did think that back than... That's why I took the Gillson apart and put it up in the rafters of the garage. The real truth is The City overacted... Why? I may never know...