The King of POP

It's after miiiiiidnight, do you know where you pecker is right now????
It's in Michael's hand, and you don't want to get eaten by a lion or a tiger!!!
You let him goooooo, and he spins around turns into LaToya!!!!

:eek:ut::doah:

josh

Don't believe he was a flameing ped? In my book ANY ADULT MALE that, over a long period of time, invites teams of CHILDREN to spend unsupervised nights at his "specially prepared play house" cannot possibly be anything else. The "Air Guitar" folks are merely silly and harmless. MJ and his frequent on stage "Air Fornication" long ago clearly marked him as a sicko.
dont no if he was or not was a weard f for sure but my thing is would u let your kid stay with somone like him then try to su if somthing did happen it is the parents falt to for letting it happen fill varry sorry for kid if it did but not fot dunb a$$ parents:thumbdown:

Oldsalt

dont no if he was or not was a weard f for sure but my thing is would u let your kid stay with somone like him then try to su if somthing did happen it is the parents falt to for letting it happen fill varry sorry for kid if it did but not fot dunb a$$ parents:thumbdown:
Very true. There are a lot of parents out there that should not be allowed to have a bowl of goldfish, let alone children. But the fact that there are people that make it easier for queers like MJ to practice their pervertions changes nothing. Since when is it the parents fault, no matter how stupid they are, when a fruit like MJ commits a felony? A queer pervert is a queer pervert regardless of other peoples lack of sence.

Farrah last request to god. to keep all children safe,so guest what god did?:doah:thats bad:doah:
I pray that same prayer..
In the bible it says you would be better off having a millstone tied to your neck and dropped into to ocean then to harm a child. I'll stick with that!

Now on a good note: He was 99% plastic so when they cremate him he will be recycled into Lego's. That way the children will get to play with him for a change. Instead of the otherway around.:doah::doah::doah:

Whacked-out child stars are legion (Butch Patrick, Danny Bonaduce, Britney Spears, Gary Coleman, Todd Bridges, Dana Plato, Lance Kerwin, etc., etc...). Successes are rare (can you think of anyone besides Ron Howard?). While fame can mess up anyone, it seems to be especially tough for kids. But unlike most child stars, Michael Jackson had tremendous talent. Besides fame, that talent brought him absolute boatloads of money at a young age. More money than any of us can really imagine. With that money, he was able to indulge his every impulse and fantasy and was also able to buy his way out of trouble more than once. That it would all come to no good end was pretty predictable. It's a sad story, and even though the jury said "not guilty" it's hard to deny that he probably did hurt some kids.

I never gave this much thought until yesterday, and I'd certainly never gone looking for MJ videos before. But I do like the way he sounded when he was young. Listen to this one.

YouTube - I'll Be There Acapella
He was "not guilty" because he bought off the witnesses...

How many in that group above are child molesters?

Talent is great, but child molesting trumps it.

Almost forgot...

Q - How do you know when it's bedtime at M Jackson's house?

A - When the big hand is on the little hand

Q- Why does M Jackson like Kmart?

A - Because they have little boys pants half off