The King of POP

Man, those guys was sure busy stealin minis back then, lol!!

That second pic with him and Ross, the forks look bent backward at the bottom, are they supposed to be like that?

Also, now I kinda see where the whole cradle robber thing might have started, look how much older than him she is.

OH!!! I heard Mike, Farrah, Ed, and John Wayne were all going to be on the next shuttle cryo-tubed to Mars, and Elvis was already there setting up chairs.

Now we'll know for sure if Mike and Latoya were the same person.

Gentleman,

Considering the days events, I must say to you all, I am glad and happy all of you are still having the Fun and Enjoyment that Mini Bikes bring. Never, let loose of the threshold of the Life you have been given! It's been a rough year, enjoy what you got now, it fades fast!.....................

Love the Pictures!!!

TT Out! :eek:ut:

delray

MAN:drool: Farrah was hot in the 70's and then she turn into a fruitcake:doah:
and m.jackson he just turn into a freak:eek:

125ccCrazy

My question:
Is he really dead or hiding out with Elvis?? it wouldn't be hard to fake it, just get LaToya to lay in the casket or a cheap manaquien, heck no one would ever know...:thumbsup: eee eee

Too bad he got wierd, back in the late 70's and early 80's when he looked like himself he was definately the King of pop.... I still like his old music when he was with the Five doing Motown...

Whacked-out child stars are legion (Butch Patrick, Danny Bonaduce, Britney Spears, Gary Coleman, Todd Bridges, Dana Plato, Lance Kerwin, etc., etc...). Successes are rare (can you think of anyone besides Ron Howard?). While fame can mess up anyone, it seems to be especially tough for kids. But unlike most child stars, Michael Jackson had tremendous talent. Besides fame, that talent brought him absolute boatloads of money at a young age. More money than any of us can really imagine. With that money, he was able to indulge his every impulse and fantasy and was also able to buy his way out of trouble more than once. That it would all come to no good end was pretty predictable. It's a sad story, and even though the jury said "not guilty" it's hard to deny that he probably did hurt some kids.

I never gave this much thought until yesterday, and I'd certainly never gone looking for MJ videos before. But I do like the way he sounded when he was young. Listen to this one.

YouTube - I'll Be There Acapella

Yea his life was pretty much just tabloids and crazy near the end, but you cant deny that he was an amazing artist with a huge amount of talent... R.I.P. MJ, you will be missed.

Yeah, but forget about the crazy/weird part for 5 minutes and listen to this. He could sing.

YouTube - Jackson 5 - Who's Lovin You (Live)
A.B.C......Its easy as 1.2.3.! This is a great song, and the early yjackson stuff was the best! Thriller is still one of the best songs ever made, i would put it in the top 3 best ever songs. Jackson was a freak but look how he was raised and what he went through. I know he will allways be remembered and his music will live on for a real long time!

tomsprops

Here's part of my 15 seconds of fame ? I was in a MJ video during the late 90's or early 2000's . I was the Bouncer in Blood on the Dancefloor . I was also the Undercover Cop who busted George Michaels in the bathroom in his video . Not a very impressive list ? I seem to attract the Freaks !
All in all I will miss Ed and Farah more . MJ's blemishes seem to out wieght his accomplishments in my eyes . Even if he could really sing and dance .

i dont know for sure if he molested kids, we just honestly dont know. you can only go by speculation.

what we do know for a fact, was that he was an amazing musical artist who was most likely the best perfomer of all time. im not even really a fan of michael jackson, but he was a badass...

freak of nature? most likely... but who isn't weird... what is the definition of normal?

he was a great musician who will be greatly missed!

:sad:

josh

rip mj nobody knows what he done to any kids but in my app i would of never of let my kids stay at his house.i think his life was over at the start of fame never got to be a kid so he never grew up if that makes any sence at least he will get pease now rember just my app:pimp:

Oldsalt

Don't believe he was a flameing ped? In my book ANY ADULT MALE that, over a long period of time, invites teams of CHILDREN to spend unsupervised nights at his "specially prepared play house" cannot possibly be anything else. The "Air Guitar" folks are merely silly and harmless. MJ and his frequent on stage "Air Fornication" long ago clearly marked him as a sicko.