The Worst Song Ever

I TRY to like it all. Except maybe Rap [these are the people that put the 'sick' in Music]. Lately, last 10 years, the Country guys seem to be unable to do anything but a long series of twanged out sound-a-likes.

How about these-here Country Fay-vor-ites:

-I gave her the ring [rang]...She gave me the finger.....[followed by a Upbeat Twang]

-...and my heart has a love-on for [fer] you....[followed by a Neutral Twang]

-I'm so low I can't [kayn't] touch the bottom on tip-toes...[followed by a Downbeat Twang]

These will surely live on in the hearts and minds of people forever!

"Once two strangers, climbed ole Rockytop
Lookin for a moonshine still
Strangers aint came back down from Rockytop
Reckin they never will... "

:laugh: I'd rather hear Blue Grass than that dumb hick wanna be crap anyway.. :hammer:

smallbikes88
come....fricking....ONNNN Hocus Pocus is the only band I've EVER heard that pulled off yodeling in an acceptable way.

:lol:

......just dont tell me your a closet "tiny tim" lover.

smallbikes88
come....fricking....ONNNN Hocus Pocus is the only band I've EVER heard that pulled off yodeling in an acceptable way.

:lol:

......just dont tell me your a closet "tiny tim" lover.
You know, there just isn't enuf yodeling or accordion music around!!!!
I do like the Hocus Pocus a lot!

i cant stand that shit man. most oveplayed crap on the radio. worse than kelly clarkson karie underwood and cobie calet combined. thats how much i hate it :laugh:

i cant stand that shit man. most oveplayed crap on the radio. worse than kelly clarkson karie underwood and cobie calet combined. thats how much i hate it :laugh:
Very true. BUT!!

It only gets vastly overplayed because there are very few well-known songs by Journey. They have alot of songs that though they are not the best, they are better than the shit that is produced today.