The Worst Song Ever

I don't know...:glare: That damn Achy Breaky Heart song by that dipshit Barf Brooks was insanely horrible too.. :repuke: Like.. Literally if made to listen to it, get an almost unstopablr desire to drag Barf Brooks behind a pickup truck for a few hundred miles.. :hammer: DAMN that song used to piss me off.. :glare:

buddy restore,i dont wont to make you feel bad,but you know you dont no
the diffrence between rock&rool and opra you just like songs,but thats ok
:smile::thumbsup::smile:

Yup, I love Alvin also!
He's just the best.

Cruzin' to Alvin with that heavy sub-woofer under the rear seat in my AMC Gremlin say's to all the chicks "I'm available and ready'"

Oldsalt

:laugh: I like all kinds of stuff but most that 90's corny country wanna be crap drives me nuts.. :hammer: Worst music EVER!!
I TRY to like it all. Except maybe Rap [these are the people that put the 'sick' in Music]. Lately, last 10 years, the Country guys seem to be unable to do anything but a long series of twanged out sound-a-likes.

How about these-here Country Fay-vor-ites:

-I gave her the ring [rang]...She gave me the finger.....[followed by a Upbeat Twang]

-...and my heart has a love-on for [fer] you....[followed by a Neutral Twang]

-I'm so low I can't [kayn't] touch the bottom on tip-toes...[followed by a Downbeat Twang]

These will surely live on in the hearts and minds of people forever!

Motra

"Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. The first time I heard that song I thought it was a joke the radio disc jockeys were doing, I was literally laughing at how terrible it sounded. I was stunned when I learned that it was a real song and then shocked beyond belief when I found out it was a HIT. I can't imagine how that song could sound appealing to even one person let alone almost everyone except me. It makes me cringe and start dry heaving.

"Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. The first time I heard that song I thought it was a joke the radio disc jockeys were doing, I was literally laughing at how terrible it sounded. I was stunned when I learned that it was a real song and then shocked beyond belief when I found out it was a HIT. I can't imagine how that song could sound appealing to even one person let alone almost everyone except me. It makes me cringe and start dry heaving.
alot better then that rap crap