There was a BUZZ in the air !

tomsprops

My girl and myself went to a 2-stoke motorcycle show today.It was at a nearby park. Man -O-Man ! it was a Minibike Party ! I brought my Fuji powered Taco Frijolie and my Fuji GODEVIL Chopper for my Girl .She just about stole the show riding around looking at all the bikes. I don't know what caused more of a stir Her or the GODEVIL ? Probally her. :thumbsup:
There were mini's everywhere ! I saw a Twin engine westbend powered Taco. A mac powered Frijolie (I think it was one of Mac's frames).A Taco 99 replica powered by a 820 westy. A original Go-kart MFG mini(MAC Powered)! We all were running all over the place ! It was F-N cool !
I think the thing that caught my eye's the most where a Pack of Honda Ruckus Guy's about 20,riding in together. Has anyone seen what's going on with these bike's ? They were running 150cc motors with Lowered streched frames and dragbars ! Very Very COOL !

JTG

Was this event a club event or was it put on by someone? Is it coming back? If so where and when? Was there a cost to get in? Were there awards handed out? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Why not a Cruse-in for mini bikes. With the heavy population of LaLaLand it would be easy to have what you enjoy there. I would like to organize a mini motocross day up in Goldendale , Washington @ a big track in the Columbia Hills . Eddiville is part of the Over the Bars Gang @ www.overthebarsgang.com/eddieville .That would be a northwest first you all come now LOL These type of events will keep mini biking forever popular.
Steve :scooter: