This could've been bad.

So the other day I removed my rear wheel to clean everything up and just do general maintenance, and I found this...

Im glad that I caught this. I definitely don't want a bearing to fail on me while riding down the road.

I bought a bc1300 bonanza I pulled the Go Power wheels and all 4 of the bearings sized and been run long enough the the bores were about 1/8" to big so I had to sleeve then Ken

gbabins1

I've had a jackshaft bearing go out while trail riding (we were going pretty fast) and bent the crap out the 5/8 shaft. Looked like an old tree branch

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I gotta change bearings on a db30 looks like rears need changed every 1st or 2nd tire change long as you got rim off..they're cheap:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SAS289

Almost looks like those things have been sitting in water for a while or got wet and was never dried off. I wonder if a thin coat of anti seize would help to prevent the rust?

Divouneh

"China" bearings are cheap, poor quality however the clearances between shaft and roller, rim and roller seem not be as requested. I have the same issue in my Super Bronc, ...

Divouneh,