This is a doodle bug right

Hey guys,
I just bought this Baja Racer for $60.
I want to know if there are any perfermance parts for it out there. It's the one with the 97cc.

OND is correct. The original engines are pretty junky and not worth sinking any money into. Buy a 99.00 harbor freight engine. You can do many mods with that engine.:thumbsup:

If it looks like this one...then yes put a 212 Predator engine on it and be done !
Haha I would... But I don't think my parents would be to happy with me zooming around the block on a 212hahahha.... So there are no parts for this?
At least an exhaust and an air filter?

OND is correct. The original engines are pretty junky and not worth sinking any money into. Buy a 99.00 harbor freight engine. You can do many mods with that engine.:thumbsup:
I didn't see your post for some reason.
I guess your right, I mean I'll make my own exhaust for cheap, for now... Then I'll get a 99. My dads the only one who would noticed I swapped it out lol.
So I guess I'll go for a 99cc

It will work fine for a while, and I'm glad you like the exhaust. I'll make a deal with you, you ride this bike like it is...until you get you bigger engine and I will make you an exhaust just like this one...Deal ?

It will work fine for a while, and I'm glad you like the exhaust. I'll make a deal with you, you ride this bike like it is...until you get you bigger engine and I will make you an exhaust just like this one...Deal ?
Ooooooohhh yes yes yes lol, thanks... Oh when I get the engine will I need to modify the frame? I know the mounting plate will most likely need to be drilled again right?
Also what color should I make mine?

I'll help you figure out how to redrill the frame, thats no big deal...as far as a color that's for you to decide.
Ok, thanks for being so helpful btw, you seem like a very nice guy :)
I really think the hardest part of this build will be color choosing haha

You are welcome, and let me know when you need that looped header....and here is a color for you.

Snake Skin Green Pearl..2008 to 2012 Viper color. ! :wink: