This is a doodle bug right

sounds like me trying to get the ct70 to start today, except i was kicking, went and got another new plug fired right up, keeps fouling them.
lol so we've had the same day today hahaha... yeah tomorrow I'm going to pick up a new plug and see what happens... it only ran when it was cold, then when it warmed up it sputtered and backfired like a b*tch

i had to put the original gas tank back on so I did that, and went for a ride.... I was on the street of my house about to put it away and all of the sudden it backfired like 20 times and shut off now it won't start... I think I've killed it

do you have good brakes on there?if not i installed the hydralic brake from hotrodminibike, works great, some people have had issues, but mine has been good so far. you could also install a band brake, but if the chain brakes you are in danger.

do you have good brakes on there?if not i installed the hydralic brake from hotrodminibike, works great, some people have had issues, but mine has been good so far. you could also install a band brake, but if the chain brakes you are in danger.
all I did was tighten the original brakes and they work like a charm... i might get a clutch brake just for that extra bit of stopping power

Glad you got your new engine Danny ...post up some pics when you can. Oh and I guess I owe you a header...correct ?:anon.sml:
I'll get some pics tomorrow when I finished it up it was dark out already...if you'd like to make me one I appreciate it, but no rush ;)