this is different

Bah. Edited. I always have to figure that someone will take exception to my exceptions. I'm plugged in to the hot rod scene. That aint it.

Last edited:
Some peoples vision does not match our own. The owner probably loves it and couldn't give a rat's ass what we think.

We do the same with our bikes....

WLB

A little more practical than my 72 Chevelle roadster. He has a top to keep sun and rain off his head:laugh::laugh::laugh:

that's what I was thinking, what a great truck to have had.
I restored a 67 shortbed in the early 90's with one of my sons. They're getting rare now, so a lot of the guys are shortening the long bed frames and beds.

We put in an LT1 motor, and 10 bolt Camero running gear. It was a nice little truck. Wish we still had it.

My friend had a 72 chevy truck. We could sit on wheel wells to change plugs. to much wasted room under the hood. looks cool for someone to go on that adventure of work.

toomanytoys

I like it. The only thing I don't like is those goofy seats.

Each man has his own taste. Would I buy it? Would I build it? No But I certainly can appreciate the amount of work he has in it.

I was showing a guy a few snap shots on my phone of my bikes and he said what a waste of money. I enjoy it, he doesn't.