This weeks 50 dollar mini bikes

Hello,
This week i found two great deal on two bikes. one is a sears the other, im not sure. Its cool though! found them both on craigs and went to pick them up the sears was 30 but i gave the guy 50 cause he waited 2 hours in his car (in the place he wanted to meet) cause the gps took us into the woods and through this 30 mile icy dirt road. i felt bad he waited so long but i got it. he was a friend of my neighbors and lived out in the woods. The other is a black mini that should run tomorrow once i replace the spark plug. And also it needs a clutch... anyway here they are:pimp:

The sears:
brenda018.jpg picture by drenchedgremlin - Photobucket

The black mini bike (help identifying please?)
my $50 mini bike picture by drenchedgremlin - Photobucket

just tell me what you think

edwin

Hello,
This week i found two great deal on two bikes. one is a sears the other, im not sure. Its cool though! found them both on craigs and went to pick them up the sears was 30 but i gave the guy 50 cause he waited 2 hours in his car (in the place he wanted to meet) cause the gps took us into the woods and through this 30 mile icy dirt road. i felt bad he waited so long but i got it. he was a friend of my neighbors and lived out in the woods. The other is a black mini that should run tomorrow once i replace the spark plug. And also it needs a clutch... anyway here they are:pimp:

The sears:
brenda018.jpg picture by drenchedgremlin - Photobucket

The black mini bike (help identifying please?)
my $50 mini bike picture by drenchedgremlin - Photobucket

just tell me what you think
looks like you came up on a taco 22. great deal

What the :censure: man? Tacos coming out of the woodwork here lately and for bargain basement prices! And no Strigoi the thread dont belong here but I had to comment on the Taco!