This Weeks Freebie

This is this weeks freebie it is an Adler 220-76-273 industrial sewing machine . This machine works like the day it was new and will sew most anything I will ever need to sew , we was sewing through 7 layers of vinyl seat material with no problem . It is a double needle machine but is using one needle now and the other side works great also . I got hundreds of new extra needles in four different sizes and lengths and boxes of old thread with it and I am sure I will break a few needles learning to sew on it .

Now that is cool.

I mean it...I've been wanting to try to build some seats from scratch, but need something stronger to (learn to )sew on...you'll have a blast with that thing.

How'd you get hold of it ?

Keep us posted of your creations !

Now that is cool.

I mean it...I've been wanting to try to build some seats from scratch, but need something stronger to (learn to )sew on...you'll have a blast with that thing.

How'd you get hold of it ?

Keep us posted of your creations !

I also have a Juki sewing machine we use , the wife and I copy every seat we have they turn out better each time we make one :thumbsup: .

I seen it in a business's scrap pile and stopped to see if I could get it cheap but drove away with it for free after they loaded it for me :thumbsup: It is a little overkill for what I need but for free it will work fine

I will post a few seats I have copied .

Last edited:
I sold brother industrial, single stitch, two years ago, belonged to my mother in law, and I wish I had it now, you're 100% correct in those corners, and I wish you the best in using it, if that has the oil bath make sure it 10wt golden oil.............red423