Thompson today and tomorrow Lake Compounce

Did anyone else go to Thompson today? I saw Peekster there. Or is anyone going tomorrow to Thompson or Lake Compounce? I have to start my next home remodel project tomorrow so I wont make it. But I do have a potential appointment to go look at a couple of Mini Bajas. I did buy another one today at the swapmeet.

Does anyone know if the luggage rack on the back is a Baja factory part? I haven't seen one on any others but it is really cool.

joshua. c.

funny you shoold mention this, im going to thompson tommoro morning. i went last year and it was huge, this is the largest swapmeet iv ever been to. its always fun to go and look threw all the stuff.

It is quite the walk. I started walking at 7 am and walked about 9 hours... If you are looking for a generator then you will find one. It seems like everyone was selling one. There must have been 100+ there. I don't know how good tomorrow will be. A lot of people were saying they were going to Lake Compounce instead of going back there. Bring some water. They are $2.50-$3.50 and sausages are $7.50 and up and not that good.

joshua. c.

I had a grate time today but didn't buy a hole lot. there were plenty of mini bikes and engines an there but I realy dont need any more of them and lots of tools but not the ones im looking for. i was going to make an offer on a used briggs raptor racing engine with a cluch but the gie coolden't tell me anything about it. so I wasn't going to buy it blindly, I don't have a use for it anyways. there were alot of cheep items but the prices some people were asking on junk made me laugh. one gie posted 1500$ on an incomplete full supention beat to heck speedway mini bike with the seat all duck taped up and a ragidy looking blue clone stuffed in the frame. the other mini he had, I cooldent identify but it was a smaller rigid frame small wheeled mini bike in just as bad shape with a clone. and it sed 800$ honitly I thought he had forgoten the decimal point behind the 15 or somthing when i saw the first bike, I realized he ment it when I saw the second. some people are just crazy. anyways It was a good trip and I had alot of fun looking at all the stuff. I ended up getting 3 vintage machbox cars I thought were cool and a staple gun for me, as well as some girl scout cookies for my mom.

LOL, Those bikes belong to a friend of mine and were not for sale. Thats why they were priced so high. The blue one was $1500 or your women.