Tillotson 304wx and billet intake.

Setup for gas, has alcohol Needle to go with it and triple stacks for alky. Billet intake to fix a gx200. Blueprinted By EC. 135.00 obo Shipped. Perfect Condition. Barley used.....

Last edited:
The manifold is $45. The blueprinted carb + shipping is $90. I thought this was just another ad but the way it’s priced this ends up being a carb give away. Talk about a good deal and from a stand up guy. You are a class act pro69nova. I hope this carb lands in good hands.

The manifold is $45. The blueprinted carb + shipping is $90. I thought this was just another ad but the way it’s priced this ends up being a carb give away. Talk about a good deal and from a stand up guy. You are a class act pro69nova. I hope this carb lands in good hands.
Carb is 106.50 intake 41.00 and filter adapter is 15.00. then i sent the carb to EC to get it setup....162.50 Total b4 i sent it to EC....Thanks Olajoe

jeep4me

Carb is 106.50 intake 41.00 and filter adapter is 15.00. then i sent the carb to EC to get it setup....162.50 Total b4 i sent it to EC....Thanks Olajoe
Ok, my tilly carb that is one of my mini's is engraved with the letters "EC". What does that mean? And who are they?

I thought it was the intials of the guy who owned it before me.:eek:ut:

Sorry to hijack your thread like this, it just caught my attention.

korndog

Ok, my tilly carb that is one of my mini's is engraved with the letters "EC". What does that mean? And who are they?

I thought it was the intials of the guy who owned it before me.:eek:ut:

Sorry to hijack your thread like this, it just caught my attention.
E.C. Birt is the leading authority on Tillitson racing carburetors and sells most of the ones that get out the track. He sells some off the shelf, but most of his carbs are "built" for specific needs and fuels. He has several levels of blueprinting and once E.C. has blessed your carb, you have reached Tillotson heaven. :laugh: