Times are getting tough

danc9

You guys are defenseless against:censure::censure: 65 year old ladies? Kick that blue hairs :censure: and send her packing!

IMHO, DAN

That paper must write for politicians, a whole lot of nothing.

At my work place they no longer shut people off they just tack the overdue bill onto their taxes.
Its too dangerous for the guys to deal with the irate people at their doorstep.

What about the lady caught on video at trashing the towing/impound yard office then getting nasty with a judge just recently.
YouTube - CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Wrecks Towing Company, Attacks Workers And TV Reporter

Of course I think she has other :eek:ut: problems.

That paper must write for politicians, a whole lot of nothing.

At my work place they no longer shut people off they just tack the overdue bill onto their taxes.
Its too dangerous for the guys to deal with the irate people at their doorstep.

What about the lady caught on video at trashing the towing/impound yard office then getting nasty with a judge just recently.
YouTube - CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Wrecks Towing Company, Attacks Workers And TV Reporter

Of course I think she has other :eek:ut: problems.
Put a bullet in her jeeezzz

125ccCrazy

sad thing about that woman that trashed thier shop is more than likely on welfare so even if they take her to court they wont get anything, so now they have her wrecked car, prob thousands in damage when a 45 pointed in her face would have ended it from the beginning..

sad thing about that woman that trashed their shop is more than likely on welfare so even if they take her to court they wont get anything, so now they have her wrecked car, prob thousands in damage when a 45 pointed in her face would have ended it from the beginning..

I like your way of thinking ......................lol

sad thing about that woman that trashed thier shop is more than likely on welfare so even if they take her to court they wont get anything, so now they have her wrecked car, prob thousands in damage when a 45 pointed in her face would have ended it from the beginning..
That bitch would have been talking to my Glock. :2guns:

here in pa,the radio shack,s are getting doors busted open at nite for there
computers,and other smaller items.:2guns:

Last edited:
I believe in property rights and the need to protect what yours.
But there's a large numbers of have nots that don't. They have no voice and are not yet anywhere near ready to get off the chesterfield and do something.

Midle aged guys ( like me ) with a family don't generaly cause trouble. But as things become more stressful people forget they are fathers and husbands ( or wives ) and do stupid things. The younger you are the less it takes to push you over the edge to stupid though.

Critical mass, when enough people have abandoned hope and take to the streets.
We saw how something as simple as the OJ simpson trial provoked so many young black men into the streets.
Not so much the older married wife kids and job types though....

Just food for thought as all those young people and disinchanted people in the midle east turf out the bums ( dictators ) in favour of elected officials and jobs.

What is the trigger between a single act of violence and one that gets the angery masses off the asses?

We of course are lucky the overwhelming majority of us have good jobs, a growing standard of living, feel at ease about the future and our retirement and of course trust the people we elected to run good sound goverment.