to hell and back .... well kinda

buckeye

Man, a great blast from the past!!!
I was just thinking of you the other day.
Found one of your clutch cover mounts for a Briggs.
GREAT to see you post!!

Good to be back even in a small way .... for now. got some ideas in the grey mush if they work could be useful . Got a pile parts and ends to list . Got to get the pm box cleaned out or some thing how many pm s can you have ¿¿¿¿

Damn glad to hear you're still around Rob, I too was just thinking about you when I got my Dad's little trike going because it has one of your clutch covers on it. You are missed and loved here brother, get and stay well.

Thanks guys its nice to know ive been missed . Got some repairs that would make a great thread on fixing blocks and other parts .
Then theres some new tool ideas kinda fun idea if it will work no idea .
And to see all the fun you boys are having makes for some funny storys .

Last edited:
Good to hear you are on the mend. Every time my wife and I drive by 2nd Woman Lake Rd, we think of you. That water transfer pump that I bought from you works like a charm and it is used quite often. Hope things continue to improve healthwise for you. Do you still call Cavalier your home? Just wondering since you kind of went and disappeared on us. Good luck with the future!

Good to hear the pump still working good . Ya i did fall off the maps for all the work i did and got nothing. Hope to stay on the map this time . And get back to feeling normal ( like thats goin to happen ) and making parts , building things . Hope to get my shop done and moved but its going to be slow if at all , no real help and i cant do what i used to so no fun . Cavalier ahh yes still calling it home.

Last edited: