Today7/712 free minibike near denver

They should have been called Krapper's , cause that is where they belong:laugh:

Nothing but JUNK
It's a mini bike! How complicated could it be!
Of cource the red china engine is junk. But so it the 97cc Doode Bug engine. And look what guys do with the Doodle Bug's!

The glass of water is half full,Grasshopper!

Bullhead

Fat Boy

Trust me ....... My son and I have had too many China bikes and they are cheaply made and not worth bringing home . The wiring is so hard and brittle any movement will break the copper wires inside and lose connection . The frames are welded Half A$$ed and not even all around the joint so the frames break at the welds when you ride them . The motors start on fire when the gas line gets soft and leaks fuel because it is not for fuel and oil mix . The disc brakes are of scrub brake quality in stopping power and distance to stop .

I feel if I have to rebuild the bike to ride it , I just as well build my own and have one to ride when I want to ride it .

Yapppp! That's right!

We just get sold what we want! Those boxes marked $5000 retail tool set's that discounted to $5! Made a mine set. That American want DISCOUNTS! That's why one year old worn out Doodle Bugs go for $100. And 50 to 60 year old scooters go for thousands.

But I see things might be turning around. Just look at the OldMiniBikes mini bike build off!

I don't see a crappy KICKKER mini. I see free parts! :deal:

Bullhead