Tomar stellar 4 clutch, 26mm mikuni + throttle + manifolds, promod front brake kit

Latent

All items are in used condition as you can tell, but all function perfectly. Tomar 2 disc stellar 4 clutch it comes with a 16 Tooth clutch sprocket and engagement it at around 3800, but it can be adjusted by removing the washers on the clutch or tightening or loosening the springs. Genuine vm26mm mikuni carb with a 30 pilot jet and a 190 main jet it comes with AGK billet intake manifold with pulse fitting as well as the throttle controls for the mikuni carburetor. Promod front brake kit comes with everything needed to install front hydraulic brakes on your mini bike. I know for a fact this works for all doodlebugs running a pocket bike tire in the front with a disc brake. Hydraulic brakes are included and all hardware is included that is needed for installation.

Tomar clutch - SOLD
26mm mikuni complete set - 125$ shipped
Promods front brake kit with hydraulic brakes - 40$ shipped

upload an image

Thank you.

Last edited:

Latent

Picture of the promod front brake kit installed on a Doodlebug with a pocket bike front tire. Installation takes 5 minutes and it lines up perfect!

Latent

intake manifold is sold, fuel pump sold

Mikuni carb vm26mm-8074 50$ shipped + I'll throw in air filter

rubber flange adapter for 26-28mm carb - 12$ shipped

pro mod front brake kit - 40$ shipped

Last edited:

Latent

whoops I thought I had it listed for 50, lol. Yeah still at 40, sorry about that.

here are some pics of the mikuni all cleaned up and gone through.

Last edited:

Latent

Mikuni carb vm26mm-8074 45$ shipped + I'll throw in air filter

rubber flange adapter for 26-28mm carb - 8$ shipped

pro mod front brake kit - 35$ shipped