Tornadoes every wear again

that sucks glenn. hope everyone is ok where the tornadoes are happening. kentucky is my home state an still have family in floyd county.

:censure: that sucks. feel for the families. where im at had rain and a thunderstorm. i hope the intensity of the tornadoes are not indicative of the type of spring we are gonna have.

Every thing is ok hear wear am at. Their for a bit i was picturing rupp parts and manual falling from the ski in cincinnati. Lets pray for the families that lost loved ones and there homes .

AM RETHINKING THIS 2012 THING LAST WEEK WE HAD TORNADOES THAT KEPT REFORMING OVER AND OVER IN THE SAME PLACE. HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MYBIZ (KIRS):shrug:

Good luck Glenn I am from evansville,moved to Ok.I think tornado ally is shifting to the east.Indiana has had more tornados than ok in the last 2 or 3 years.Hope the best for everybody!

buckeye

We are under watches and warnings. North and central Bama are hunkered down. I am on the coast, yes we have some of the most beautifal beaches around, it is so humid. Bout to turn the a/c on.

Thats terrible. Guess i can't complain too much about 200 to 350 inches of snow a year when i see and here about the tornados

we also have those h things. At least with those you have time. Tornadoes are a whole different story. Not pretty.
my dad lives east of punta gorda, fl. And we went down after "charley" and could not believe the damage and it was 5 months after it hit

buckeye

Hell it's 6 since Katrina. Tell me about it. And befor that Ivan.
Sorry, now back to your regular scheduled programing.

I think henry villa ind. Must have got it the worst the last count was 8 dead . It took the whole town . The news comes on at 11:00 pm i know more then.