Tornadoes every wear again

Indiana got it bad. We have had some devastating twisters here in Oklahoma so we are used to it up to a point but nothing can prepare for the loss of everything including life. I know some Hoosiers and they are a hearty bunch, if they are like us they will pull together and help one another. I will pray for those who didn't make it and for the ones they left behind.:thumbsup:

i think the death toll is at 37 now. i was kidding when i said that they might see rupp parts falling the sky in Cincinnati ,,,but they actually had stuff falling in Cincinnati from henryville ind.

THE LITTLE GIRL NAMED ANGEL THAT WAS FOUND IN A FIELD PASSED AWAY YESTERDAY. SHE WAS 2 MONTHS OLD HER MOTHER ,FATHER ,SISTER AND BROTHER PASSED AWAY IN THE TORNADO ,,THEY WEAR FROM HENRYVILLE IND. AND IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS WE GOT 5" OF SNOW LAST NIGHT WITH THUNDER SNOW. IT SUPPOSED TO BE 60 DEGREES HEAR TOMORROW.

I'm glad everything is ok with you and the family. This weather is crazy. 46 here in NJ tomorrow and 60"s the rest of the week. I was trying to primer something today and a snow squaw blew buy. weird:eek:ut: