tote b mod clutch

Have a b mod gote looking for clutch can anybody tell me what the original clutch was model and maybe what would be a good replacement any information on the b mod gote would be greatly appreciated I have the driver clutch not sure if its original or not have pic if anybody can help identify

tote gote b mod clutch

I have a tote gote b mod can anybody tell me what the the original clutch and model was and maybe a good replacement I have a driver on the bike not sure if its original can anybody identify see pic started restoring it about a week ago looking for miscellaneous parts now bearings sprockets looking to put 5 hp on it my first gote really wanted to take it rabbit anb bird hunting just one of the neatest things I've had easy to deal with throw it in back of the truck and go can anybody tell me roughly what top speed is fairly new to the site still working my way through everything awful lot of information here

just got this a few weeks ago
hope the pictures help
we have tractor supply here in town and they have a endless amount of gearing options

Sent from my iPhone using Mores code

Fairbanksak : What you showed pictures of it called the Driven half of the system and tote goat used a speed sensitive design that reacts to speed changes not torque changes from the engine this gives you the braking effect upon throttle closure so you don't free wheel.
I guess you need to know first the belt width at the top of the closed pulleys and you will need a driver clutch to fit the crank shaft of the engine you are going to use. And with the engine in place an accurate center to center measurement so a belt can be bought.
And your system is symmetrical in design so a comet 20 series drive is the best choice.
Finding an original Tote Gote driver is a challenge and are usually left on the engine hen it was pulled out of the bike.
Steve :scooter:

The 'hoop' on the frame to protect the clutch identifies your tote gote as a model 'B'. It looks to me like you have a driven clutch that would take a 7/8" width belt. Your original clutch would have been a salsbury or tote gote climb-away. The motor would have been a briggs 3hp with a 3/4" shaft. 3/4" shaft and a 7/8" belt width leaves you with only one clutch choice, Comet 44 mag

Given the expense of a Comet 44 mag, (that's the clutch I had to use on my Gote too) it might be advantageous to convert the entire jack shaft into a 5/8 set and Comet 20 driver and driven. :shrug: