Tote Gote Controls

I have 2 Tote Gote 610. 1 is electric with starter generator,
the other is recoil with Briggs & Stratton engines. I built the engines according to the repair manual. My problem is the 610 drawing has Throttle bell crank,governor link, throttle spring, and a split washer that isn't shown in repair manual. Does any body have a picture of how they are connected to the engine and throttle cable?

I took this pic before i took this motor apart. It is a 610 tote gote with pneumatic governor. The wind vane connects to the throttle butterfly through the pivot piece. The throttle cable and return spring hook to the top of the bellcrank

The adjuster tightens the spring that is pulling the throttle open. The wind vane pulls it closed. The rod on the bottom of the bell crank has a loop on the end. This rod pushes the vane so the throttle closes when pulled by the return spring.

Where does the return spring hook on the other end? Does it make any difference whether it hooks to the top hole or 2nd hole of the bell crank? It looks like there is a sort of stop b/t the vane and the loop on the rod at the bottom of the bell crank, do i need to get one or can I make one? Thank You

The return spring hooks on the jackshaft or the splash tin. You have to fiddle with the spring tension to get the governor work right. The 'stop' is just a tin washer. The rod on the bottom will slide until it contacts the vane.