Tote Gote Model P?

Just acquired this bike from a Cushman collector and expert in Florida. He advertized as a Tote Gote 600, but sure looks like a model P to me based upon frame. Also had a very nice 750 I considered buying, but passed due to other projects. Will have the bike here in early December, so have to wait until then for thorough inspection. Bike runs and drives well according to seller and it was priced right. Any observations/opinions from the Tote Gote experts are greatly appreciated!

Dave

Thank you! One frame feature that confused me is the length-wise flat bars welded between the most aft cross braces. Did not know if this was factory design or done by an owner. Bike is fairly complete with the missing air cleaner being something I will address first.

Good Luck. These Tote Gotes are an animal all their own. I have had a lot of fun (and frustrations) rebuilding mine. But you have all of the parts in the drive system so the hard to find parts are there already.

Jason
PA

Jason,

Seems to be everyone's consensus--fun, but frustrating at time! Sold all my project cars and trucks for the move from Colorado, so it looks like my "tinkering" is downsizing along with our home. Need to keep busy though!

Dave

you are in the right place for "downsized tinkering" for sure. Good luck with the build if you have any questions along the way this is a great place (plus your not too far from me in Tioga, PA).

Jason