ToteGoteLand not a website anymore???

what happened to totegoatland?? :shrug: Can anyone find a website called totegoteland or anything resembling totegoatland that is a website about minibikes? Or did they shut it down??? :confused:

The site kept getting hacked. It was up for sale. I think it's just drifting in cyberspace now. If you already have a password, you can get on. I avoid the forum after getting a couple real nasty virus'.

look for arnims tote gote page
I saw that one too. I am surprised at the lack of Tote Gote information on the web compared to other bikes.

Things like production numbers, years and models produced during which period, serial numbers, etc just aren't there. I see some sales brochures around the net, but nothing representing the models produced.

Also, seems like no one is doing much re-popping of parts.

Just an observation. Since these are/were so well known and popular, it seems there would be more information out there.

I saw that one too. I am surprised at the lack of Tote Gote information on the web compared to other bikes.

Things like production numbers, years and models produced during which period, serial numbers, etc just aren't there. I see some sales brochures around the net, but nothing representing the models produced.

Also, seems like no one is doing much re-popping of parts.

Just an observation. Since these are/were so well known and popular, it seems there would be more information out there.
No records were kept regarding production dates and serial numbers. We are still finding brochures on different models. We may never know.

No records were kept regarding production dates and serial numbers. We are still finding brochures on different models. We may never know.
Knowing you all had Ralph up there, it's hard to argue that point. How unfortunate.

1.5 million $$ grossed with an established company in 1962, Bonham Sr. must have known at least "how many" were being produced.

Add to that at least one Government contract with the US Forrest Service.

Wiki has the closest thing I can find to production factoids, but as you say, no production numbers, no year/production/model datum.

Picking up a 680 tomorrow, is why I care.

way to go dave........don't have a gote but one much like it...........:thumbsup:
I'd been wanting an off-road desert bike for awhile. I'd like to do something "purpose built" for our environment.

I just can't figure out how to keep the 30-pack cold, and have room for six lighters, more gasoline, water, and a 2-foot long water pipe resembling a dime store Indian, unless I pack it next to the 30-30 scabbard.

u need an under the seat compartment.......I think it can be done...........I like how you think when it comes to the necessities...........:drinkup::wink:

sounds to me like youre half way there..........just do it......don't forget the gps..........everything looks the same in the desert...........:thumbsup:

nah thats what the coolers for yo dave sounds like your headed to a mini bike jam i wanna go i will bring the solar powered radio:thumbsup:
Opposite of a jam. Straight up the street, take a left and there is hundreds of thousands of miles of desert. Lots of old mines in the area, much of it has rudimentary roads and trails. SW History all around. No radio, other than the voices in my head.

680 Nova Tote gote was the first Nova to use shocks in the suspension instead of rubber snubbers. It came with a 6hp briggs. There were 2 gear ratios available: 7.5/1 and 10/1 (model 681 was the higher geared 7.5/1 ratio).

680 Nova Tote gote was the first Nova to use shocks in the suspension instead of rubber snubbers. It came with a 6hp briggs. There were 2 gear ratios available: 7.5/1 and 10/1 (model 681 was the higher geared 7.5/1 ratio).
:thumbsup: Thanks Richard. First I've seen of that rear tire. I like it. I do note that he used the Italian Ceriani rear shocks.

Once I pick the bike up, I'll probably have more questions. Thanks again.
Dave