Toyoco Plant in NJ

I was looking at an old manual I bought off ebay on the Toyoco Beta 400 and it had the address on it. So I google earthed it. It was a stone's throw from where OldMiniBikes warehouse is today. Someone go over there and and dig around out back! LOL. Ahh all the delicious Toyoco's that must have rolled up and down that ramp.... Sigh....

Not splitting hairs, but you probably meant 1604 Hanford Street Levittown PA, not NJ.

It looks a lot like a receiving dock and an assembly warehouse for parts coming in from the actual plant in Taiwan. :laugh:

Not splitting hairs, but you probably meant 1604 Hanford Street Levittown PA, not NJ.

It looks a lot like a receiving dock and an assembly warehouse for parts coming in from the actual plant in Taiwan. :laugh:
Yes that's what I meant Dave.

Yeah well that's where the bikes were built rather than the business office.

There aren't any parts there. They were purchased by someone who had them stored in a barn for years.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Believe it or not I was friends with a guy in high school who's father had a junk yard in Bucks County Pa and he bought every thing when they went out of business. I remember he had toyocos to ride all around the junk yard. 40 years later I get the mini bike bug and the first one I bought on ebay was a toyoco Beta 400 survivor that I am 90% finished but needed a few little things to complete but I couldn't find the parts anywhere. So I'm at a funeral a few months ago for another friend from high school and run into the my friend I had not seen in almost 40 years who had the toyocos. This is the sad part, I asked him what happened to all the toyoco stuff and he said they had 3 or 4 40ft trailers of everything in the warehouse and it wasn't worth anything back then and they scrapped it. He did have one beta 400 still laying around the yard and he sold it to me and it had all the parts I needed to finish up mine. I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do it.

Believe it or not I was friends with a guy in high school who's father had a junk yard in Bucks County Pa and he bought every thing when they went out of business. I remember he had toyocos to ride all around the junk yard. 40 years later I get the mini bike bug and the first one I bought on ebay was a toyoco Beta 400 survivor that I am 90% finished but needed a few little things to complete but I couldn't find the parts anywhere. So I'm at a funeral a few months ago for another friend from high school and run into the my friend I had not seen in almost 40 years who had the toyocos. This is the sad part, I asked him what happened to all the toyoco stuff and he said they had 3 or 4 40ft trailers of everything in the warehouse and it wasn't worth anything back then and they scrapped it. He did have one beta 400 still laying around the yard and he sold it to me and it had all the parts I needed to finish up mine. I will post some pictures when I figure out how to do it.
I need the foot brake. Ya feel like parting with that individually?

EDIT: Oops wrong post to respond to.

Last edited: