Trade full size bike for running mini bike ??

is anyone interested in trading or selling a running minibike for a classic 1971 suzuki 350 of somewhat equal value?

the good,13,000 original miles,great tires,great paint,mostly all there.
the bad,some of the chrome is rusty and the motor is seized up.
this is a project bike with a bill of sale.
asking 600 cash or b.o. or trade.
please let me know if thats too high.

might trade for something with suspension front n rear.
if any interest,pm.
thanks for looking.
Edit,im located in western ny under rochestor,14572

Last edited:
Hate to be the bad guy but your ad breaks a host of posting rules, read them and you will understand. You at least have to post a price and I'm not certain that will fly given it's a motorcycle, we will see. Gotta love them 2 stroke street bikes though.

sorry guys,i did pm someone and asked their advice,and i also read the forum rules.
the way it was explained to me was,as long as im trading For a minibike it wouldnt be a big deal...???
quite a few people commented on the pic of it in my yard on one of my other ads.
im actually trying to trade this off so one of my friends will have his own rider/minibike.

my apologies,i wasnt trying to break any rules and did in fact attempt to ensure i wasnt....:doah:
whoever the mods are,if you can just remove it cause i dont want to offend anyone.

Last edited:
yeah my friend does too,but hes always getting stuck on the stock db when we go trail riding,and its not exactly the fastest thing,esp with a huge wookie perched on it.
we go riding almost every other nite too.:scooter:
so we figured wed let someone restore the suzuki and wed get him something to ride.
( hopefully )
otherwise,i guess well Cl it and then just buy him something.
i figured since some of you guys showed interest,wed give yall first shot at it because youve helped us out.
again,didnt mean to offend anyone or break any rules.:surrender:

capguncowboy

My dad has been looking for something along these lines for a few months. I might have something -- but shipping would kill the deal for both of us I think. PM me and we'll talk