trail Blazer LTD full suspension frame

markus

She ain't pretty but its straight, solid, and welds and tubing are in good shape. Was originally red/orange (sorry I am color blind and cant tell the difference) with chrome forks. Had extended pegs so it was a big block version.

Dont let the paint fool you, I have been looking it over pretty good and its not rotted or damaged, the thck original finish was all chipped up and they just went right over it, dirt and all....a couple times :laugh: the steel undewrneath though is good shape though. The forks do have some visible speckle rust since they were the cheap thin chrome that GA used but not pitted inward and some of the paint is actually textured making it look even worse. This would blast out to be a pretty clean bare frame! I pulled the front suspension, cleaned it and made sure it was good, Moves freely no broken springs or parts.

comes with all the stuff on the table if you want it, the original seat is there but not good for anything but maybe some patterns, whats left of one fender as well to pull a pattern from or mod into a strap for another fender etc...

$100 Plus shipping, please keep in mind that these bikes are long and the bars are wide, it breaks into dimensional weight sizes due to that. going to run $65-85 range most likely depending on location for ship charges and cost of U haul box. I dont take offers, so don't bother making one :smile: BUT I would like to maybe find a smaller interesting frame/forks to use for a build so I would be happy to do some trading (up-down) if I like the frame- small Ruttman is something on my list. If I didn't already have the same bike as this one I would build it, but to me its kind of pointless to have a bunch of the same bikes.