Trail bronc for sale!!!

HI all,
I have a VT-3 for sale, It has been sand blasted and re-painted..close to the original blue, all nuts and bolts have been replaced. New jackshaft and assy and ALL bearings. New tires and rims repainted. I left the original seat and handlebars on it the seat has some tears, but is useable,the handlebars have some rust, but not bad. I have two headlight buckets, one original and rusty, the other new and nice.The headlight itself will need replaced. I have a 3.5 hp tecumseh on it as of now..it leaks oil, easy fix, just no time to do it right now. HOWEVER, I have a 4 hp with the original lighting kit ( flywheel and coil) that needs put back together, just needs head put on it and side cover ( got a side cover coming) I have all the wiring for the headlight and tailight..so for someone who wants one of these, this should be an easy project. I also have ALL the paperwork, exploded diagrams, sales pamphlets, and a few other nick knacks for this bike. Check out my photos for pics of the trail bronc and paperwork.
asking 600 for it o.b.o
send me a personal message if interested.If I don't get this sold in few days it'll go on ebay,
thanks!
I'm in west central Ohio 10 miles off I-75 right smack dab inbetween Toledo and Dayton. I will also do anything I can to help with shipping.

Last edited: