trail flite 400 front axle

I have been trying to find a front axle for my trail flite but no cigar . It looks like an 8" bolt with a neck down sleeve on it . I have the old boogered up axle but can't get the sleeve off of it. I don't know if it is even made to come off . If anyone knows anything about this please let me know . I can't post a picture of this right now because I will not be at home for 4 more days . It is a 6" wheel . Is there another wheel that would fit this ? I have posted in the wanted section but did not get any replies . Thanks

I have been trying to find a front axle for my trail flite but no cigar . It looks like an 8" bolt with a neck down sleeve on it . I have the old boogered up axle but can't get the sleeve off of it. I don't know if it is even made to come off . If anyone knows anything about this please let me know . I can't post a picture of this right now because I will not be at home for 4 more days . It is a 6" wheel . Is there another wheel that would fit this ? I have posted in the wanted section but did not get any replies . Thanks
It's not supposed to come off. It's all one piece, stepped down so it helps with side load on the bearings. If it's too trashed to re use, you can just use a standard 5/8" axle (bolt) but you might want to use a spacer in between the bearings. EMT conduit works well and is cheap:thumbsup: