Trapper Trail Bike - Project Log

I went ahead and dropped off the frame and fork at the powder coaters this morning.
I decided against matching the original hue, but what I chose is close and more appealing to me and will flow with the metalflake better in my opinion.

Here is a cool article I found in my MBG April 1971 issue:

If you are looking for jackshaft sprockets check out Burden Surplus on the web. They have every sprocket you can imagine in all different shaft diameters, tooth counts and pitch you could think of. They are very reasonably priced also. I have purchased numerous sprockets over the years for projects and have been very happy with their products. They also sell chain and master links etc.

If you are looking for jackshaft sprockets check out Burden Surplus on the web. They have every sprocket you can imagine in all different shaft diameters, tooth counts and pitch you could think of. They are very reasonably priced also. I have purchased numerous sprockets over the years for projects and have been very happy with their products. They also sell chain and master links etc.
Thanks.
I am planning on setting the gear ratios as follows:

Engine 9T - Jackshaft 20T = 2.22:1
Jackshaft 9T - Sprocket 35T = 3.89:1

2.22 x 3.89 = 8.64:1

32:1 Low through 8.64:1 High