Trek in the Park

Any other Star Trek fans here? A local theater company here in Portland has been producing plays from episodes of Star Trek for a couple of years. They run every weekend for the month of August. This year's episode is "Journey to Babel", one of my favorites. Here's a link to the CBS coverage of their event, and a few pics from our visit to the show yesterday. Yup, that's me with the phaser sitting in the captain's seat. Great fun.

Outdoor theater: Star Trek's final frontier - CBS News

Yes Tom you fit right in LOL. I saw that just the other day and thought it was crazy but it does grow bigger every year. Portland is a perfect fit for such things.
Steve :scooter:

Too Cool,

I've always been a Trekkie, love sci fi , gets the mind ticking and also keep your head out of all the other :001_9898:that oges on around us.

Off Topic - Has anyone ever wondered why all the smilies are what they are - two guns , lol , thumbsup yet a steamy pile of :001_9898: is 001-9898:shrug::laugh:

that's a pretty big nerd gathering there Tom...jk, wait, no... I guess i'm not kidding ...no offense mean't.. jim
It's OK. Gotta be comfortable w/who you are. This random nerdie fan, for instance, was happy to show off his skin art. And he brought beer for the crew.