Trying to remove the driven pulley on Alsport Trike

Glad to see you're making progress. I haven't had a chance to even look at mine until today. I was able to get the diff. assy. done. It fought me the whole way but I got r' done! The old axle bearings and locking collars were a nightmare to remove. Luckily 2/3 of a can of PB Blaster, the torch, a hammer, punch and channel locks did the trick. Now I just have to fight it back into the frame lol.

Shawn

Yes, I've got all the replacement parts, but no time to work on it. Two of my three sons playing travel baseball and league baseball. Next weekend we finally have the weekend off and I think I'l have time to mow the yard!:scared:

Yes, I've got all the replacement parts, but no time to work on it. Two of my three sons playing travel baseball and league baseball. Next weekend we finally have the weekend off and I think I'l have time to mow the yard!:scared:
I hear ya. I've been so busy with recent health issues, work, family and my band that I haven't even had time to breath. Not to mention it's been an unusually cold Spring here in Md. so far. But I'm gonna "Git R' Done" one way or the other.

Shawn

My oldest is 16 and has learned how much he enjoys making money so he volunteers for every shift he can sign up for at work, so he's never home. The two younger boys have some form of baseball every night but Wednesday night(church) and every weekend out of town for baseball tourneys. I just bought a new zero turn that costs as much as my car. I'm not turning these knuckleheads loose on it!:doah: