turbo drag bike

I am running a non-hemi predator 212 with the governor removed, and billet rod and flywheel installed. I want to turn this bike into a drag bike. I have been looking at turbos, specifically the GT0632SZ Garrett Turbo. I would have to run efi, oil pump, and catch can to make it work in addition to lowering the compression ratio. My qustion is would a turbo add a significant amount of power, or would keeping a high compression naturally aspirated engine produce more hp. I was also looking at supercharging with a AMR300. Any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

The popular consensus from bike builders that I personally know that I have talked to is- a single cylinder engine doesn't make a smooth enough exhaust pulse to really take advantage of a turbocharger. Again this is not my opinion but one that I heard from people that would know such things.
Also the sizing and A/R of the turbo is super important obviously, and the options are not many - hard to find one small enough I think.
There are those on here like 65shelbyclone who know way more about this stuff than I do, hopefully he will respond since I think he knows a lot about this subject.

Last edited:
The popular consensus from bike builders that I personally know that I have talked to is- a single cylinder engine doesn't make a smooth enough exhaust pulse to really take advantage of a turbocharger. Again this is not my opinion but one that I heard from people that would know such things.
Also the sizing and A/R of the turbo is super important obviously, and the options are not many - hard to find one small enough I think.
There are those on here like 65shelbyclone who know way more about this stuff than I do, hopefully he will respond since I think he knows a lot about this subject.

The turbo i am looking at is 32mm. It is rated for engines 100-500cc. Do you think an AMR300 supercharger would work better?

I have no idea, was hoping others would chime in. I know there are threads about this on here, maybe a quick search will turn up some stuff?

I think a company called Ecotron has a EFI and turbo setup for small engines. I could be wrong about the company name but maybe do a google search for it. iknow its expensive as hell but what isn't. lol