"ugly seats" ?????

Anybody know whats up with uglyseats.com??? I was on web site last night and there was no seats on there. When I bought my ruttman seat a while back, he had a great selection. I need a seat!! They didn't return my e-mail either.:shrug::shrug::eek:ut::eek:ut::confused::confused:

That's funny ... Scott has always returned my e-mails ... He's a Fireman so he may be tied up for a while ... Seats are just a hobby for him ... I'm sure he'll get back with you ...

I called him today and left him a message ... Maybe ... Well that's funny in the middle of me posting this he called and when I answered he hung up ... Hmmmm ... Tried to call him back ... May have been called out to a fire alarm ... I'll try him again later

everytime I try to go to his site it gives me a blank page with
" account error" at the top...

I'd like to get another seat or two myself, the ones I did get are very nicely done and reasonably priced..

www.uglyseats.com
Iv'e tried to access his page several times and I'm also getting "account error" Also I'm getting "unauthorized" at times. Definitely something wrong.

No word from Scott ... Left messages and all ... I pushed his name out here to ya'll and I hope everyone has been taken care of ... He is also a member here ... I let him know what was happening so we'll see what happens ... :shrug:

seats

i am looking for a seat for my bird. i am a newbie and i couldn't find any site called uglyseats.com. is there some kind of secret decoder ring or password you have to use?

I tried to go to www.uglyseats.com and a window came up saying that a password was necessary to log on to the site. I clicked cancel and a big, blank page with the word "unauthorized" came up.

You can't sell seats like that.:hammer: