Unknown 3 Wheeler

Going to try to get this if the weather allows me to make the trip before someone else gets it. Any Ideas what I may be getting? Has no motor and looks like an office chair on it but it's an oddity and seems like something I should try to get.

Later,

Lugnut

Thanks for the info. You guys are too much, 5 replies in 5 minutes.
Knowing what it is now and that I have a good 8hp tec on the floor I think I'll try to get it tomorrow instead of waiting until Friday.

Thanks again,

Lugnut

What a small world, sorry Lugnut, but i'm the one that ended up with this exact same trike, office chair seat and all...except I got the motor with it too...I was searchin the web for the same info on this trike, and found this same forum, thank you SimpleTom for your knowledge on this trike ...the seat and badly added fenders will be coming off as soon as the weather breaks...:thumbsup:

also, if i'm not too far off topic, can anybody give me any idea of when these trikes were made, i'm guessing like mid 70's..?? :shrug:

Last edited:
Glad that someone who cares got it. I got too busy to make the connection and it was gone before I could. Either way I think it probably went to a good home.

Best of luck with it,

Lugnut

Thanks Lugnut, I plan on fixin her up nice and havin loads of fun with her for a long time...

And I think we can safely mark SimpleTom's posts as "Best Answer"...