Unknown Arctic cat? Homeade?

I got these parts from an old arctic cat dealer ship and do not know what they belong to. The seat with shocks look homeade. But the fender?? HELP!!!

Looks to nice to be home made.. That fender belongs like that, whatever it goes to.. Just doesn't look like any Arctic Cat minis.... :confused: Maybe some underground Arctic Cat Super Bronc type thing.. :shifty:

The fender has me stumped. :doah: .. Coming from an old Arctic dealer makes me wonder :shrug:, unless someone know exactly what brand bike it came from this fender might not be identified.:confused:

And the seat, as far as I know they never made one like this. :cursing:

Thanks for the reply

I have a couple yards of that same leopard print that come from a garage sale a few years ago . I am sewing up some seat tops on a few bikes with it .

Thanks to murray, I was able to find the fender belongs to a huffy thunder bicycle. The seat and framework I am still researching. Thanks everybody for the help :thumbsup:

I think the seat frame is a Scat Bat. :shrug: If anybody has any interest in it you can send me a private message. I would like to keep the leopard seat. Thanks