USPS Tracking doesnt make sense...

I have a package coming from Michigan that is supposed to be delivered today. I just checked the tracking and it went from Michigan to Miami, Fla. Still scheduled to be delivered today.

Here is the path so far.

Expected Delivery Day: Friday, June 16, 2017

Priority Mail™

Date & Time
Status of Item

June 16, 2017, 1:35 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA,haFLha33054ha

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in OPA LOCKA, FL 33054 on June 16, 2017 at 1:35 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 16, 2017, 1:01 am
Departed USPS Facility
MIAMI,haFLha33112ha

June 16, 2017, 12:08 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
MIAMI,haFLha33112ha

June 15, 2017, 6:45 pm
In Transit to Destination

June 14, 2017, 6:45 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
GRAND RAPIDS,haMIha49512ha

June 14, 2017, 1:09 pm
Acceptance
GRAND RAPIDS,haMIha49508ha

June 14, 2017, 9:43 am
Acceptance

Does any of that path make sense to be in route to South Carolina????????

I don't think I will see my package today.....

Doug

What the hell?!?
It was 2-day priority ... I'm gonna send you another package ... lets see if this one gets to go on vacation too!
Your stuff is better traveled than ME!!

Yeah, if it's in Fl you are not gonna see it today ... sheeeeettt!!

Our experience has got you beat Doug...
A few years ago we bought an item on Ebay from a seller in Wisconsin and shipped via USPS 2 day Priority Mail. It went to Puerto Rico!! It sat there for a week before we eventually received it. (2 full weeks after it was originally shipped!).
So consider yourself "lucky"! LOL
Michael

Our experience has got you beat Doug...
A few years ago we bought an item on Ebay from a seller in Wisconsin and shipped via USPS 2 day Priority Mail. It went to Puerto Rico!! It sat there for a week before we eventually received it. (2 full weeks after it was originally shipped!).
So consider yourself "lucky"! LOL
Michael
Its not here yet.........

UPS is not much better. Had a Yamaha engine shipped last week from Chicago to Merritt island Fl. Got to Jacksonville last Thursday and was back in Chicago yesterday. It is now on its way back to me.

Rodney

CA to MI in 4 days via FedEx. Been doing this route, both ways for over 10 years now, never a problem*. USPS not bad either but that's coming into LA, not Greenbow Alabama...

*Results may vary, void where prohibited, drink responsibly.

The USPS page information has not changed...... It still shows delivery for yesterday. And the last scan still shows Florida......

What a fiasco.....

oldsledz

UPS is not much better. Had a Yamaha engine shipped last week from Chicago to Merritt island Fl. Got to Jacksonville last Thursday and was back in Chicago yesterday. It is now on its way back to me.

Rodney

That is the new buy one get one free deal UPS has you paid to have it shipped once and will get a second trip free!

olddog

I have a package coming from Michigan that is supposed to be delivered today. I just checked the tracking and it went from Michigan to Miami, Fla. Still scheduled to be delivered today.

Here is the path so far.

Expected Delivery Day: Friday, June 16, 2017

Priority Mail™

Date & Time
Status of Item

June 16, 2017, 1:35 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA,haFLha33054ha

Your item arrived at our USPS facility in OPA LOCKA, FL 33054 on June 16, 2017 at 1:35 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 16, 2017, 1:01 am
Departed USPS Facility
MIAMI,haFLha33112ha

June 16, 2017, 12:08 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
MIAMI,haFLha33112ha

June 15, 2017, 6:45 pm
In Transit to Destination

June 14, 2017, 6:45 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
GRAND RAPIDS,haMIha49512ha

June 14, 2017, 1:09 pm
Acceptance

June 14, 2017, 9:43 am
Acceptance

Does any of that path make sense to be in route to South Carolina????????

I don't think I will see my package today.....

Doug
I had a USPS package bounce between two sites for a few days not that long ago, emailed the USPS and my local office manager actually emailed me to apologize.

He said sometimes they get caught in a loop, and usually someone will notice and get it on its proper way.

They were actually real helpful.

KB2ROCKET

It really is amazing that most stuff "eventually" gets to where it is supposed to go. In the future but not in my life some people will live on other planets can you imagine shipping to mars?

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has departed Greenville, where it should be going out for delivery to me, for parts unknown.........................

This is stupid.....

LOOK at the latest information. My mail comes from the Greenville Facility but it doesn't say out for delivery... We shall see where it goes next.

Date & Time
Status of Item
June 18, 2017, 5:54 am
Departed USPS Facility
GREENVILLE,haSCha29607ha

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item departed our USPS facility in GREENVILLE, SC 29607 on June 18, 2017 at 5:54 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

June 17, 2017, 11:21 pm
Arrived at USPS Destination Facility
GREENVILLE,haSCha29607ha

June 16, 2017, 8:08 pm
Departed USPS Facility
OPA LOCKA,haFLha33054ha

BWL

I'd start calling the Post Office everyday. I mean like call command central and start hounding until you get it.

YEAH!!!!!

The package arrive in yesterdays mail. I was worried that it was heading out of town but it just changed local facilities. Safe and intact.

Doug

markus

I gotta priority flat rate package on its way out to another OldMiniBikes member up in MN.It went MIA middle of this week after it left Ybor city (Tampa) processing center on the 25th, today it shows its in Guam :doah: