vespa piaggio moped manuals

I know these aren't mini bikes, but they are little!....I have a binder of info on these little jewels, mostly 1978-80 stuff....assembly manuals, service manuals, spare parts catalogs, etc.....I am asking 40.00 for the lot plus shipping , or convince me you can really use them and I will make you a heck of a deal!

Sure wish they were for a 1978 vespa piaggio grande, that is the model I have. I have a friend that has one of thoughs so I will see if he has intrest in them.

oh I see one is for a Grande, what could you cut a deal for a Guy that is from Coos Bay, stuck living in the midwest. Are you closer to Riddle or Myrtle Creek, I use to live there. Sure miss the old Graffiti Night Cruzing, do they still have it?

Last edited:
Grafitti nite is still going strong....actually, I live between Myrtle creek and Riddle (Tri City)......30.00 and I'll take care of shipping (media mail) ...for all of it. Frank

That sounds like a ok deal, how do I pay you?

I use to work at a little resturant Called the South Umpqua Little Bit Inn, and lived above it. I also worked at the Gas Station at the exit to go to Riddle, back in the early 90's. Have you lived there long, I still have a lot of friends around there. Maybe you know some of them?