Viking Minibike

I have recently acquired what I believe to be a green 1970 Viking Minibike, not sure about the year. Can anyone tell me what years this bike was made and how many were imported to the USA? I am also looking for any pertinent literature such as sales brochures, repair manuals, etc. Any information anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have recently acquired what I believe to be a green 1970 Viking Minibike, not sure about the year. Can anyone tell me what years this bike was made and how many were imported to the USA? I am also looking for any pertinent literature such as sales brochures, repair manuals, etc. Any information anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
There was a total of 700 Viking Mini-bikes shipped over from Italy in 1970 and 1971.Made for Viking by Moto-Morini.
I do not know the breakdown but there was a green and a red 50cc 4speed,a red and green 70cc 5 speed and a tan step throgh 50cc auto.
I just sold the last operators manual today,but I do have 4 bikes of my own and also N.O.S. parts.

Thanks for the information i have not been on here for a while thats why it took so long to respond the one i have is mint and has 43 miles on it still has the nubs on the tires.Thanks again. Greg