Vintage Mini Bike...Not Sure of Make

Hello

Found this very nice little mini bike and would like

to know what make it could be.

Frame has Made in Taiwan on-it and the handlebars

look aftermarket...What do you guys think ???

Thanks for your time.

mybiz

The frame
is Taiwanese made It could be a Grand Prix standard model. It looks more like a Keystone Basic model this one has wrong forks

I'm a dummy but with the wide top tubes and radical neck bend it looks like a Lil Indian to me.:shrug: (but when am I ever right) I think the Made in taiwan is to throw you off.

mybiz

Not all maybe 90% of them.:laugh: And so many companies bought and sold the Taiwanese frames its :confused: to name them. Google Deckson, Grand Prix, Deltek,
you'll find lots of this Taiwanese framed mini bikes

Whatever it is, it doesn't have the ARCO looking double bend at the neck. That pretty much knocks out Grand Prix and Scat Cat. The trees look funny too. The long neck looks a lot like a Huskee, but some of it doesn't.

Not all maybe 90% of them.:laugh: And so many companies bought and sold the Taiwanese frames its :confused: to name them. Google Deckson, Grand Prix, Deltek,
you'll find lots of this Taiwanese framed mini bikes
That's why I said most, possibly all! There are always exceptions, and you have forgotten more than I will ever know. Terra were also taiwanese frames if I'm not mistaken! I like the vintage chinese stuff, there were some great bikes made in taiwan!:thumbsup: Mybiz is the man when it comes to knowledge of minibikes, I've suffered too much brain damage as short term and some long term memeories. My accident in 90 was devastating, I woke up in a halo with a ventalator breathing for me. I am slowly working on new information retention, like starting over basically! But guessing and being corrected actually helps me learn! Again mybiz and the rest of you gurus are great, you'all for the most part dont try to make me feel like an idiot and I appreciate it!:thumbsup:

mybiz

Nova man I don't think anyone knows exactly what is what unless they were the one drawing the blueprints for a mini bike. Its all for fun if we were getting paid to id bikes most of us would be standing on the street corner with a begging cup.:pimp::crying: