"Vintage" mini on ebay

It's a Scat Cat BAYT-66. If you like it and think it is worth it, buy it. We don't know if you are capable of restoring/rebuilding it, but it is possible. You would need to locate a rear wheel and probably an engine. That shaft doesn't look long enough. Other parts are available at OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Last edited:
It's a Scat Cat BAYT-66. If you like it and think it is worth it, buy it. We don't know if you are capable of restoring/rebuilding it, but it is possible. You would need to locate a rear wheel and probably an engine. That shaft doesn't look long enough. Other parts are available at OldMiniBikes Warehouse

Thanks for the info Tom. Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a cool frame,but youd need a whole nother one to finish that one..and then youve ruined one bike to finish another one..:shrug:
but...look in the background of that pic...see the one Next to it And the grey primer one above it?
what are those..?
looks like an ohv motor in the background...on the floor?
his other listings are interesting too,bit pricey but hey..?
might wanna check out the stuff he has if you are close by??

its a cool frame,but youd need a whole nother one to finish that one..and then youve ruined one bike to finish another one..:shrug:
but...look in the background of that pic...see the one Next to it And the grey primer one above it?
what are those..?
looks like an ohv motor in the background...on the floor?
his other listings are interesting too,bit pricey but hey..?
might wanna check out the stuff he has if you are close by??

Ya it seems expensive and idk where i would get the parts. Apparently he has a vintage wharehouse. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously,you should swing by there on the pretext of inspecting that scat cat before bidding.
i noticed that he didnt list Either of those other 2 bikes,nor the motors....?
you might could clean out that warehouse for cheap...:scooter:

thats what id do :thumbsup: