VT-7 99% done

Sorry, I will get the pictures up soon. I just finished mounting the Predator 420 to the bike, and decided to take it out for a spin around the block:scooter:. Well, it is my first time riding a fat tire mini bike. The steering is going to take a little bit of getting use to. I basically had to lean in the direction of the turn. It has plenty of get-up and go up hills , and the Jack shaft band brake can brake stop you on a dime. Was thinking of finding a different round edge rather than square shoulder front tire to see if it will improve the steering. The front tire on the bronc is the original that initially came with the bike.:shrug:

Other than that the bike is so stinkin cool. Especially with the huge back tire. Kind of give it the Batman bike feel. Oh, I forgot. My little girl (8 yr/old) already claim the bike and gave it a name....Barbie. Barbie can defiantly whoop her older brother's bike mini, and her younger brother's cart. Going to be a fun summer out doors with the kiddies.

Pictures soon..

toomanytoys

Squarish tires on a super bronc make them really hard to steer IMO.

Balloon tires are the only way to go. With the Squared off tires it feels like they won't turn until you are on the edge of the tire.