want to buy back my old mini bike

lonesome mini bike

yea thats the bike the most troble free buike i ever built the moter 1 pull start -quite-easy to ride -i made a mistake now its hard to get over it well its gone im going to build another only bigger and better

ADRO

yea thats the bike the most troble free buike i ever built the moter 1 pull start -quite-easy to ride -i made a mistake now its hard to get over it well its gone im going to build another only bigger and better
Thats the spirit!! Get to it man!~!

george3

Building a better bike than that one? never happen. LOL

Dan-E-boy

He must have done a decent job building it because usually after this long of selling a bike, its trashed!! :laugh:.. missing parts.. spray bombed.. different engine.. sweatshirt seat cover.. it still looks the same.

george3

Quote:
Originally Posted by george3

He must have done a decent job building it because usually after this long of selling a bike, its trashed!! :laugh:.. missing parts.. spray bombed.. different engine.. sweatshirt seat cover.. it still looks the same.
Oh come on danny people dont do that kind of stuff to mini bikes! Do they? :laugh::laugh::laugh: sweatshirt seat cover, LOL or tee shirt.