Want To Buy Briggs Updraft Carb and sears fenders in original condition.

Just like the title says im looking for another carb for my 4HP Briggs with an updraft, would like for the linkages to all be there. And i would also be interested in some fenders for a sears roper that i just picked up.

Thanks

where abouts in the world are you located? There is a pretty nice looking pretty complete Roper missing motor and chain guard for I want to say they were asking 150 bucks for it.. It's in Michigan somewhere.. I have a line on another Flowjet carb but it's attached to a rototiller and I would have to buy the whole tiller to get it. :shrug:

Im in Austin and i just picked up a roper without fenders and thought id get some if i could find em cheap. Theyre not as much of a priority as the carb is, i need another carb in order to get the 4HP running that i mounted on the roper

Im in Austin and i just picked up a roper without fenders and thought id get some if i could find em cheap. Theyre not as much of a priority as the carb is, i need another carb in order to get the 4HP running that i mounted on the roper
I will ask tomorrow. I would say you'd be looking at about 30 bucks mailed to the door for the carb.. I will get a better idea what kind of shape its in too..:hammer:

Mac

Come to SoCal this Sunday and check out this fender at the Van Nuys Minibike Swapmeet:

Last edited:

jeep4me

I have two small updraft carbs, one is from a 4hp (orange in picture) and the other a 2hp (black) briggs. Both are missing the linkage and the 4hp is missing the air breather assembly. $20 shipped for the 4hp carb and $40 shipped for the 2hp carb.